Monday 3 October 2016

How to login into Personal Office?

How to login into Personal Office?




In order to access your Personal Office:
➔ You need to go to mmmoffice.ac or mmm-office.com
➔ Also you can click on “LOGIN TO MMM” button in the right upper corner of the MMM South Africa official website.






You will be redirected to a page as shown on screenshot:
  1. Enter numbers (or letters) from picture.
  2. Click on “Login” button.






A login-to-system page will appear.
You can choose your language from the dropdown list.
  1. Enter your e-mail (or the phone number).
  2. Enter Password (created upon registration).
  3. Click on “Login” button.






Congratulations!
You are logged in your Personal Office.






If you haven’t registered on your own, but asked your Guider or online consultant to do that, then log-in procedure is different. In this case:
  • Open email message from MMM that was sent to your email address after your registration. If you can not find it in your Inbox, please check your Spam folder. The email message looks like this screenshot.
  • Follow a Password Recovery link.






You should see a page as on the screenshot. With your email and recovery code already inserted automatically into related fields.
If you do not see such page, please close the window and follow the recovery link from the letter for the second time.
  1. Create a strong password (make sure that the hint became green, that means the password is strong enough). Use small and capital letters, numbers and special characters. Your password must be at least 8 characters.
  2. Retype your password.
  3. Click on “Change password” button.






In the opened window:
  1. Enter your email.
  2. Enter your password.
  3. Click on “Login” button.

25 comments:

  1. Been trying to login into my account but it's seems like struggle to login. Please I need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im trying to login my account but im struggling and im still waiting for my 2016 old mavro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im trying to login my account bt its seems like struggling to log and im still waiting for my 2016 old mavro

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying login my account but it seems like struggling to log in and I am still waiting for my 2016 old mavro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Place help me I need help finding a guider to help me register

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I've been trying to log in to my account but the system doesn't allow me to to login please help

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hai I have been trying to log in on my account but the system does not allow me to log in with on my account please help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hai I have been trying to log in on my account but the system does not allow me to log in with on my account please help

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been trying to log in but failed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im also trying to login my account but im struggling and im still waiting for my 2016 old mavr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same thing here how can I get a new passwords

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have tried several times to login to my account i am also struggling

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried login to my 2016 mavro acc bt I'm strugglingplz assist it won't accept my phone or email address please assist me...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm struggling to get my old account on mmm kindly assist to get access

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm struggling to get my old account on mmm kindly assist to get access

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  16. 09july2020 I'm struggling to get my old account I forgot my email mmm please assist me

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't also get through my old account

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like we all getting no where

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't go through my old account

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am struggling to get into my old account..pls help

    ReplyDelete
  21. I received an email saying I can withdraw my mavros, but when I try to log in it says email password its wrong

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful Post Thanks For Sharing Such a Nice Article
    Same Day Agra Tour By Car

    ReplyDelete